Sunday, March 4, 2012

Super Sunday with a "Top 10" Award

While I have officially deemed Sundays, "Super Sundays" on my blog, and promised to share something super themed from my classroom, I thought this Sunday, I could make a small exception.

I am just so excited about the "Top 10" award I recently received from Ms. T over at Second Grade Math Maniac. (Thank you very much! And if you have not already, you should go on over to her blog as it is top notch as well :))

Thus, I thought that instead of sharing something "super" in my own classroom this week, I would send you all over to some other bloggers blogs who do "super" things as well in their classrooms each day. Without further ado, I give you some "Top 10" (SUPER) blogs :):



1. Jessica at Glitzy in First Grade
2. SeƱora Allen at Dual Kinder Teacher
3. Gina at A Chocoholic Teacher
4. Miss Decarbo at Second Grade Sugar and Spice
5. Laurie at Chickadee Jubilee
6. Monica at Mommy Maestra
7. Heather at Second Grade Perks
8. Pattie at Patties Classroom
9. Sheri at 1st Grade Rocks
10. Becky at 2nd Grade Rocks

Please take a moment to check them all out, as I can attest I have found many a great idea from these ladies.

Before signing off, I just wanted to share with you all "Permission to Pin" from my blog. I love Pinterest as much (if not more) than the next person, and I know that I have gotten so many wonderful ideas from this site from the sharing that goes on. Sharing is caring, right? :) (Pin away!)

9 comments:

  1. Way to go on your award! You deserve it!

    Thank you for sharing other great blogs with blogs with us! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krista for the Top 10 award!!! I'm thrilled about it:)
    Sheri
    1st GRADE ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Krista!

    ✿Becky✿
    aubecky@hotmail.com
    2nd Grade Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicidades, Krista! I know I have pinned ideas from your blog on my boards so I can find them again. (I appreciate you granting us all permission!)

    And thank you for your kindness in listing my blog in your Top 10 List. I'm so flattered and happy that you have found something of value in it.

    Un abrazo,

    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Krista! You soooo ROCK!!! I've been MIA! So this was a nice SURPRISE!
    Much LOVE to ya from TEXAS :)

    http://www.glitzyinfirstgrade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award! You are too sweet! I just gave you a shout-out on my blog. :) Have a super Tuesday!

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Krista! You made my day :) And thanks for the Dr S freebie too!
    ☼Libby
    Dual Kinder Teacher

    ReplyDelete