Thursday, March 7, 2013

Leprechaun Crime Scene Revisted

Just one a quick one to share today. Last year, I shared with you all my "Crime Scene Investigation" pack to be used with your students when those mischievous leprechauns come visit your classroom!
If you are looking for something to get your students working on writing, inferring, and using great evidence- you've come to the right place ;)!

The pack includes a crime scene investigation cover page for each student, a "describe the scene" writing page, a page for students to document "photos of the evidence", and a page for them to draw the "suspect" based on the evidence and write how they came to this conclusion. 


We had soooo much fun with this activity last year, and I think that I led several of my students to truly believe I was turning in their reports to the police to catch this mischievous individual who destroyed our classroom and left behind all of those green footprints! For more ideas, you are welcome to check out my previous post from last year's class here.

No comments:

Post a Comment