Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I Spy! Halloween Style!

Looking for a way to keep your kids learning and engaged amongst all of the Halloween insanity! Look no further :)!

I adore "I Spy..." games as they are such a great way to get students up and moving around the room while at the same time reviewing key learning concepts.

I recently created two different "I Spy..." games for reviewing basic math facts to use on this upcoming festive occasion!

For the primary teachers, "I Spy Addition! (Halloween Ed.)" contains 16 game cards to hang/hide around the classroom with basic addition facts up to 10. Also included is a recording sheet for students in English/Spanish to jot down the facts and their responses.


For my intermediate folk...grab a copy of "I Spy Multiplication (Halloween Ed.)". Same stuff included....but multiplication facts instead of addition!


Click on either image to grab a copy for your class to engage your candy-crazed kiddos on Halloween day!



No comments:

Post a Comment