Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Birthday to Remember

Have I mentioned that I have the most thoughtful colleagues a girl could ask for?

Yesterday was my birthday and not only did they remember, but they went above and beyond to make sure I had a special day. 

Here was what I arrived to when I walked upstairs on Friday morning. (I knew then I was in for it ;))


They took the time to sign my door and leave sweet little messages. 
(Note the super theme- they know me too well!)

Then I opened my office door...
And what to my wandering eyes should appear...tons multicolored balloons everywhere.


They even color coordinated them to match my upcoming wedding colors - mint and blush. 
We have some seriously detailed oriented teachers here, and I love it.


Of course I had to take a moment to play.


And that wasn't all. There were streamers, beautiful flowers, cards, and more.

They seriously outdid themselves, and made my day one that I will always remember. 

Thank you all. I feel incredibly blessed to work with some wonderful individuals!





2 comments: