Monday, July 14, 2014

First Ever Bilingual Ebook

Many of you may have seen eBooks created by some of your favorite bloggers in the past as you have perused blogs and TpT. If so, you know what a valuable tool they can be.

Some of us bloggers that collaborate at iTeach Bilinguals, decided it was time to create one of these lovely little resource filled readers - bilingual style.

Thus, today I present to you the very first ever Bilingual eBook. 

We decided to focus this first edition on "Back to School" tips, ideas and products to help all who read it get even more prepared for this quickly approaching, upcoming school year.

Inside, each page is written by a different bilingual blogger and contains the following components/links:

 

You can download the eBook by clicking here, or by clicking on either of the images above.
Oh, and did I mention the best part - it is absolutely free! So there is no excuse not to see what it's all about ;). Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Special thanks to Nicole from Nicole & Eliceo for piecing all of our pages together and to all of the bilingual educators who contributed to make this a seriously worthwhile read.


3 comments:

  1. I was not able to see the ebook. Each link takes me to Nicole and Eliceo's free interactive bundle. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra,

      I am not sure why it is not longer available in Nicole's store - she must have taken it down as it has been awhile. I do have a saved copy, thus if you would like to send me your email address, I can get it to you.

      Krista

      Delete
  2. please email the bilingual ebook to me at jlass@eatel.net

    ReplyDelete