Sunday, August 3, 2014

BTS Sale (and a freebie to boot!)


The moment you have all been waiting for (and by you all, I mean me at the very least ;)) has arrived.
It's Back to School Sale time!
I cannot wait to load up on all of those school year goodies that have been quickly loading up my cart over the past few weeks, what about you?

My entire store will be 20% off tomorrow August 4 through Tuesday, August 5th, and if you use code: BTS14, you can get an additional percentage off for a grand total of 28%. 

Also, as a thank you to all of my followers, my Literacy and Math Sharing Prompt sets will be free throughout the two days of the sale. These prompt cards are perfect for a quick check in and reflection post any station/center time in your classroom. I would select one prompt each day, students would discuss in partners, and then I'd ask a few to share out with the class. They are such a great way to gauge how centers are going, what students have been working on, how they are working with one another, etc. 



Just print, laminate, hang on a binder ring or piece of ribbon and they are good to go for the year!
They are super simple to get started at the BOY as well!


Click on either image to get your free copy during the sale on August 4th and 5th. 
I would really appreciate it if you left feedback as well! I always love hearing what you all think!

My lil' shop isn't the only one hosting sales this week!
If you are looking for more great deals this is the time to find em'! Along with many other sales at some of our favorite bloggers' shops, here is a list of a variety of bilingual teachers' shops that are hosting sales this week for you to check out!
Happy Shopping All!




No comments:

Post a Comment